THE LIFE IN A DAY OF KERRIN: THE HORSEY SIDE

A VERY WARM WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


This is the place where I record my current learning experiences with horses. I’m personally aiming to become an excellent horsewoman, but the nature of horses is that they are truly catalysts for personal development. So, while half of my musings will be from a point of observation and communication with horses, this only reflects the way that I am personally developing. Because of this, it is my hope that you can relate to my blog on whatever level you wish. If you are a fellow horseman-in-training: good to meet you, it's wonderful to be on the same journey! But at the same time, if you are a complete stranger to me or to horses, you are just as welcome. Hopefully this blog will bring you some amusement; even if it is just laughing at how mad we horse people can be!


In this blog, you can find pages about my life so far, mentors, and of course, horses and my adventures with them.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory..."

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Home. Pondering.

I know that I temporarily fell out of the bloggers world, but for those of you that were wondering, I can assure you that I haven't fallen off the face of this earth! My flight home was great, it had some stresses (such as my delayed flight from Denver causing me to miss my connecting flight to the UK!) but all in all, it was ok. The important thing is that I got home. Safe, happy, and tired!

Home-life is wonderful. I always forget how intense my family is. Longfields is totally a learning environment. It happens so naturally here. I can't help but feel excited at things like there being a bookshelf on every wall space!

I'm enjoying some downtime to think about my life (and where it is heading) and get reorganized. Having spent the past 6 months travelling, adjusting to the 'normal life' can seem a bit mundane and unexciting... y'know... getting a job, settling into a routine.. blah. I'm just giving myself time to process all the phenomenal experiences I've had in the 6 months! I really am a priveleged person... the knowledge, people, experiences and opportunities I've had could be what some get in a whole lifetime! Soo... I've got to make some decisions BUT my cup is far from empty, and a 'quieter season' where I do settle into a usual routine and job might be what I need!

Anyhow, here's a blog post that I wrote for Parelli Central

2 comments:

  1. I very much agree... must imagine: the world is wide open for you :-)
    Choose wisely, I know you will .....

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking and praying for you Kerrin. You are an amazing young person with so much potential. Enjoy your time with your family and we both know that God will lead you as He always has in the past.

    ReplyDelete