THE LIFE IN A DAY OF KERRIN: THE HORSEY SIDE

A VERY WARM WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


This is the place where I record my current learning experiences with horses. I’m personally aiming to become an excellent horsewoman, but the nature of horses is that they are truly catalysts for personal development. So, while half of my musings will be from a point of observation and communication with horses, this only reflects the way that I am personally developing. Because of this, it is my hope that you can relate to my blog on whatever level you wish. If you are a fellow horseman-in-training: good to meet you, it's wonderful to be on the same journey! But at the same time, if you are a complete stranger to me or to horses, you are just as welcome. Hopefully this blog will bring you some amusement; even if it is just laughing at how mad we horse people can be!


In this blog, you can find pages about my life so far, mentors, and of course, horses and my adventures with them.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory..."

Monday, February 28, 2011

LIFE

I'm getting to good at rambling on with random musings, that I forget to update you all on my daily doings!

Life is good. Not without it's challenges, but good non-the-less. I'm enjoying my time with my Blaine horse. We've been spending a lot of time at Liberty (without any restraint/halters and ropes) which has been the best thing for our relationship. Young Bertie presents a couple of challenges - the latest being around catching game - but the whole reason I bought him was to LEARN! That definately is happening... although one does sometimes wish learning could happen a little more inside the comfort zone!! WE've enjoyed some beautiful (dare I say it) Spring days, and have made the most of them by going for 3 hour + rides/hacks to places like cheesefoot head! Just beautiful...

Work is great. I've taken up cycling to/from work. I start 3 shifts at 6am, which involves being up at 4.30am to cycle, but I *think* I'm adjusting to it! I enjoy cycling. Enjoy feeling fit. Enjoy my mp3 player. Enjoy the ride.

Family and friends are also good. I'm getting involved with some great social activities and catching up with friends old and new.

Guitar is going well. So is Yachtmaster studies (hoping to take my final exam at the end of this month!)

I'd better get going. Catch y'all laters! Love and Blessings ¬Kerrin

No comments:

Post a Comment